General information pertaining to the German researchscape and support is provided on the international cooperation pages coordinated by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
In addition to the BMBF, other German federal ministries with scientific research in their portfolio may support bilateral projects. The 'Förderberatung "Forschung und Innovation" des Bundes' (Federal Funding Advice Service 'Research and Innovation') is available in German at Bekanntmachungen, which also offers a newsletter subscription. Information about international cooperation in industrial research can be found on the site of the German Federation of Industrial Research Associations Otto von Guericke.
A number of search engines and information services are available for searches regarding specific funding offers for German-Israeli co-operation and general funding possibilities:
- The Website Research in Germany at Research Funding also contains information about various research-supporting organisations, data, and metadata banks for specific funding programme searches.
- The Volkswagen Foundation also provides information in respect of ist funding programmes and initiatives.
- The Hubert Burda Foundation has bundled its activities in Israel in the Hubert Burda Center for Innovative Communications.
- The Bucerius Institute for Research of Contemporary German History and Society makes information available about its offers on the University of Haifa’s website.
- The Association of German Foundations provides information about other foundations. The approximately 10,000 foundations that are active in Germany are listed with their internet addresses on the association’s online Portal.